Facebook app that came on Droid=The best?

Discussion in 'Android Applications Discussions' started by RTracer, Nov 12, 2009.

1. ska550

ska550 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Facebook full site

Is anyone else having trouble accessing the fb full site? I'm able to access the touch and mobile sites fine, but every time I try to log in to the full site, my browser crashes.

Also, the posts in my news feed aren't in chronological order. This is only an issue with the mobile site. Is there any way to change this?

2. nyijedi

nyijedi Member

Ratings:
    +0
    If you want a fully functional facebook app on Android, download Babbler. It's a paid app, but it's only a few bucks, and is the most functional app I've found so far. Bloo is also really good.

3. NVash

NVash Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Im not liking the Facebook app so far. I cant check my messages and thats what really annoys me. Unless someone recently sent it and I get a prompt, I cant check it. Hopefully theyll fix that shortly.

4. bwhite757

bwhite757 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I use bloo. Works well, has a lot more features tyne the native android app. I'll look into blabber though.

5. bamfsig45

bamfsig45 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    i go to lite.facebook.com and use email notifications for comments etc to my gmail account and it works great.

6. cisco0910

cisco0910 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Bloo! Works excellent for me. U can post a video too although i havent tried it yet. Curious if anyone else had

7. ska550

ska550 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Facebook lite

I just tried lite.facebook.com and it seems to work well with the droid (although going through photos is better on the touch site). Thanks for the tip!

8. foolie

foolie Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Coming from a BB, i found the stock facebook app on the droid to be mindblowing haha, so i've no complaints.

9. medicTHREE

medicTHREE Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I disagree. I think that the BB facebook app was better. That is the only thing I think was better about BB...

10. NVash

NVash Member

Ratings:
    +0
    You know, I just went back and messed with my iTouch. I think that has the best Facebook app yet, truthfully.

11. angelman

angelman Member

Ratings:
    +1
    I don't know if others agree but I feel that the need for apps for web sites such as facebook is much diminished on a phone like the droid. The screen is such high resolution and the browser so good (including dolphin) that I have no problem and in fact prefer viewing all web pages through their native website rather than using a special phone version.
    I use the full web page for igoogle, likewise amazon, facebook, flickr etc. etc. Even the need for zooming in and out (like pinch zoom) is not as important as on other phones even the iphone with it's lower res screen. I have dolphin browser and it's great however I rarely need the pinch zoom feature since I can read fairly well most websites at normal size. On the iphone I remember I always had to keep zooming in and out and scrolling around.

12. davidalolo

davidalolo New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I do to they need to get on it quick. make it like the ipod one or dont at all.

Search tags for this page

best facebook app for droid

free facebook app for droids
touch.facebook.aps.com
what is the 2009 facebook version app for droid