Facebook app for (Live & News) Feeds ??

twinjax

Reaction score
Is there a good FB app that list News & Live Feeds??

Thanks

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Not IMO....I just use the web interface.... m.facebook.com

Sea Lion Gal

Reaction score
The Droid FB app is just crap. Newsfeed doesn't show all updates and is several hours old. I've set to update every 30 min. And using m.facebook.com shows as "web page not found". Have tried several times. When I use facebook.com on my browser, the Newsfeed is 12 hours old. Refresh does not change it. And no option to see live feed or status updates on my homepage. WTF! Shouldn't I be able to see the same FB page on the Droid browser that I see on my computer?

tu3218

Reaction score
The Droid FB app is just crap. Newsfeed doesn't show all updates and is several hours old. I've set to update every 30 min. And using m.facebook.com shows as "web page not found". Have tried several times. When I use facebook.com on my browser, the Newsfeed is 12 hours old. Refresh does not change it. And no option to see live feed or status updates on my homepage. WTF! Shouldn't I be able to see the same FB page on the Droid browser that I see on my computer?

did you refresh it when you went to the news feed? It doesn't always refresh automatically so you have to do it manually.

Pdigg

Reaction score
WTF! Shouldn't I be able to see the same FB page on the Droid browser that I see on my computer?

When I go to Facebook, it brings me to something like touch.Facebook.com. I always have to scroll to the bottom and click the link for "full site".

Sea Lion Gal

Reaction score
Thanks to you both for the replies. I do refresh and the Newsfeed is still old. And I did not know about the touch.facebook.com. Thanks - and I was very hopeful:) Did that and clicked on the bottom link to go to the full page. However, that full FB page added only one entry that was posted 9 hours ago. The biggest issue, I think, is that "News Feed" contains postings that Facebook selects for you, based on what they perceive are your most important interests. This is part of the new overhaul of FB. It is stupid, IMO. This is something they have devised that makes no sense to me. How they select what friends you want to see in News Feed is beyond me. This is completely different from "Live Feed" or "Status Updates", which let you see and choose what your Friends have just posted. News Feed does not work for me to see stuff that is hours and hours old, and is only a partial listing of what has been posted. Sounds like we are just stuck with the lack of cooperation between Google and FB?

Pdigg

Reaction score
Actually, even when I log on to FB from my computer, it defaults to "News Feeds" and I have to change it to "View live feeds".
Like you said, this was a change that FB made, and annoys me also.