Facebook app driving me insane !!!

spydergirl

Reaction score
Are there ANY other FB apps out there that actually WORK ???!!! The #1 app on the market seems to be the ONLY full-scale app, but it's gotten SOOOOO SLOW and glitchy with tons of force-closing and freezing. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and sent repeated force-close reports over and over again!

I'm ready to scream !!!! I've tried other widgets (GO Launcher, etc), but they seem limited in functionality compared to the #1 big main app on the mkt. I can't believe that NO ONE has developed a BETTER app since that one??!!

PLEASE HELP !!!!

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk

Byakushiki

Reaction score
Find a copy of the 1.5.2 apk. It seems to be the only version that worked across the board for my phones on pretty much any rom.

OP
spydergirl

spydergirl

Reaction score
I just found -

Facebook Desktop
Facebook Stream

Both apps seem to work ok, so I'll play around and see which one I like, if any.

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
I just downloaded Socialize for Facebook. So far it works very well. Much faster. It reminds me of the older FB app before they went to this newer, slower style. You can do a little more on the official app but I never used most of the features anyway. It's only 5mb compared to 40mb for the official app. It has a black background with green writing. It's easy on the eyes. I haven't rated it yet but so far I'd give it 5 stars. You still can't share but I haven't found a mobile app where you could so I'll still use my browser with desktop FB for that.

Sent from my Droid Incredible 2.

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
I forgot to mention that it has a widget too.

Sent from my Droid Incredible 2.

Last edited: