1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Facebook app annoyance

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by spazma7ik, Dec 28, 2009.

1. spazma7ik

spazma7ik New Member

First of all I hate that I have to refresh for my notifications to show, and secondly, when in my notifications when somebody comments or writes something on my wall, there's no way to comment back or respond, unless you click the online link and go to the webpage. This makes no sense because you can comment and respond in the app, just not when it shows up on your notifications.
  2. Batfan.com

Batfan.com New Member

Unfortunately, this is one of the many issues with the default Facebook app. You may wish to try using 'touch.facebook.com' or download the 'Bloo' Facebook app.
  3. vonfink13

vonfink13 New Member

i have been using the dolphin browser to view my fb stuff and i like it better...
  4. Universal

Universal Member

Going to m.facebook.com with the browser is a much more useful way to access Facebook.

The Facebook app is terrible, IMO.
  5. brochaos

brochaos New Member

i have the browser set to go to touch.facebook.com but if i launch a link through the app, it always goes to m.facebook.com, which is annoying...