Facebook app adds chat

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I know one of the main complaints from my friends about the facebook app was that there was no fb chat available, well that's no longer an issue. After adding places with the last update, facebook seems to have gotten it together and added chat. We'll see how well it works...

tappin and a talkin

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Interesting...hopefully xkape and thebowers will be inverting this one soon!!

DroidForums junkie!!

OP
spaz33g

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Exactly. They must be simultaneously sighing somewhere over the fact that this one came out so soon after the last one lol.

tappin and a talkin

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Haha! I know right!!

Exactly. They must be simultaneously sighing somewhere over the fact that this one came out so soon after the last one lol.

tappin and a talkin

DroidForums junkie!!

tee00max

Reaction score
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm idk If I like the update, it seems like it has push notifications now, guess ill have to play with it so more...

searayman

Reaction score
it also added push notifications, but in the setting there is still a refresh interval option? That doesn't make any sense....

stabl4life82

Reaction score
im glad they added the chat, but i was talking on chat earlier to someone and i went out and went back and lost the convo someone sent me while i was away from the chat page..i was still signed on, but the new ims werent there..only the old ones from before i went out of it for a minute

tommyz

Reaction score
Did they add app2sd? That's an important one also.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have had no problem at all with the new chat app at all. It only took a year but worth the wait for the droid.

searayman

Reaction score
I just never know if i am signed on to facebook chat. Its pore execution for knowing if we are signed on or not. I mean i dont want to be signed onto facebook chat all the time...

I see the log of buttton but there is know sign on button... so its a little confusing