1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Facebook and Twitter. Can you connect?

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by Jim 777, May 30, 2010.

1. Jim 777

Jim 777 Active Member

I just signed up for Twitter and I'm not even sure that I'll stick with it. But I have seen what looks like people's posts on FB that look like they came directly over from Twitter. So if I'm running the two on my phone and I know that what I'm going to post I want on both, is there a setting either on the phone or the web on the sites that I can post once and it go to both?

I don't care which I'd have to post on, but just know that it'll post on both.

Thanks
  2. rcfx

rcfx New Member

I have friends that have all their Twitter posts automatically reposted to Facebook so I know it is done. I've never done it as I mostly read Twitter and only post on Facebook.

Sent from Droid via Tapatalk
  3. issues636

issues636 New Member

you have two options. both require you to be on the facebook website.
    the first is download the "Twitter" application on facebook. connect it with your Twitter account. now ANYTHING you post on twitter, will be pushed over to facebook as well.

the second is to download the "Selective Tweets" application on facebook. this one is different from downloading "Twitter" because Selective Tweets allows you to CHOOSE which tweets you want pushed over to facebook. you just end your tweet with a #fb and it knows that it has to send it over to your facebook.

i personally like Selective Tweets better but it's entirely up to you. both require you to post on Twitter and have it go to Facebook. there's nothing that works the other way around.
  4. Jim 777

Jim 777 Active Member

Perfect, I'll look into it. Thanks!
Search tags for this page
connect twitter to facebook on android
how do u connect facebook to twitter on android

how to connect twitter to facebook android

how to connect twitter to facebook on android
how to connect twitter to facebook using android
how to connect twitter to facebook using android mobile
how to link facebook and twitter on android
how to link facebook page to twitter on android