Facebook and Facebook for HTC Sense

ck3jr

Reaction score
Whats the difference in these two? I can set up an account for HTC Sense but I see no icon for it. I still have to download the facebook app in the market but I have 2 Facebooks running in my accounts and sync.

tyson1

Reaction score
HTC Sense FB - is through Friendstream (widget)

I have both the sense and regular FB downloaded - and both are set to sync. I like using the sense as my widget, but would rather use the FB app to view.

I have made the switch to Google+; which is better in my opinion - once it becomes open; you will see a ton of people slowly switch over.

dark juggalo

Reaction score
htc sense fb - is through friendstream (widget)

i have both the sense and regular fb downloaded - and both are set to sync. I like using the sense as my widget, but would rather use the fb app to view.

I have made the switch to google+; which is better in my opinion - once it becomes open; you will see a ton of people slowly switch over.
___ +1 ____

ocbooger

Reaction score
Whats the difference in these two? I can set up an account for HTC Sense but I see no icon for it. I still have to download the facebook app in the market but I have 2 Facebooks running in my accounts and sync.

I use the HTC Facebook account to sync. If you set both to sink you will get double the Facebook contact info....Google+ is looking pretty sweet

Bamf sense 3.0 RC4 with MR2.5 radio