Facebook 1.5.0 Smoked Themed - Updated - Check OP

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
quick theme for you guys. widget is smoked. Some inside the app stuff, but wanted to get it smoked and colored text correct for you guys right now. few personal things going on so i will get a full final release later tonight for you all. but for now it matches the rest of the smoked theme!

Update - Share button on widget is now smoked theme also. Widget is fully final themed. app inside will be updated later today or tonight.

Facebook 1.5.0

install through a file manger, uninstall current version if it is 1.5.0, if ur on 1.4.1 just click upgrade through file manager.

enjoy

wctaylor79

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
THANK YOU!!! This will hold over niceliy until the rest can get worked up later... stuck at work and hated having my widget looking off.. the rest can def wait.. :icon_ banana:

OP
RafficaX

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
THANK YOU!!! This will hold over niceliy until the rest can get worked up later... stuck at work and hated having my widget looking off.. the rest can def wait.. :icon_ banana:

lol i feel the same way, hate it being non smoked lol

OP
RafficaX

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I'm going to wait for the final product before I update to this version. Great work tho.

gonna be waiting for awhile, personal problems have been at a max and i dont have time to tear the internal app apart currently. im sorry but gotta handle business for now.

grinchy

Reaction score
how are people installing this? I tried renaming to update.zip and sprecovery/cw no go :(

OP
RafficaX

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
how are people installing this? I tried renaming to update.zip and sprecovery/cw no go :(

install through a file manger, uninstall current version if it is 1.5.0, if ur on 1.4.1 just click upgrade through file manager.

grinchy

Reaction score

in the zip i see a bunch of different files/files...meta...res...etc...dont see a single type where I can install via.apk file

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
You probably need to rename the .zip to .apk and then install

csphokie

Reaction score
I apologize for the newbie question, but how exactly?

I am running 1.4.1. Using root explorer, do I keep the .apk on the SD card and from there upgrade? Or do I move it to system/app THEN upgrade?

Thanks for the help guys! Loving this rom and the base theme!

OP
RafficaX

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I am running 1.4.1. Using root explorer, do I keep the .apk on the SD card and from there upgrade? Or do I move it to system/app THEN upgrade?

Thanks for the help guys! Loving this rom and the base theme!

just upgrade, put on sdcard and open in a file manager and select upgrade.