Fabolous's ROM: Port?

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by [ L ], Dec 11, 2010.

1. [ L ]

[ L ] Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Us D1 users are usually very patient about Android OS releases (at least up until 2.1). But now im starting to get a bit impatient. Would someone please port Gingerbread, or at least Fabolous's newest ROM to D1? Maybe jamezelle could start porting the Sense 2.3, and then maybe a collaboration project (Chevy, slayher, bgill55, gflam, and others working together) to make this happen?
    Please?

2. turdbogls

turdbogls Active Member

Ratings:
    +4
    have you looked at Project Elite V3.5? the only thing different is the battery indicator...PE is horizontal, apex is vertical. PEv3.5 has black bar, with green accents, has black menus, and green highlights. i am running the latest from Fab on my DX right now (awesome ROM BTW), and have PEv3.5 on my D1 as well. and both are great ROMs that look basically the same. you dont get the animations of Fab's ROM but you get pretty much everything else.
    http://www.droidforums.net/forum/ac...rce-2-2-1-frg83-small-update-version-3-a.html

Also, to do an actual port of this would be difficult since it is built from the DX source...which is Blurred.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2010
  3. Tanknspank

Tanknspank Beta Team Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Don't get impatient, lmao. That's pathetic. I guess you don't understand that all we have is an sdk image to work with, and that any rom that would come from it would be of horrible quality and performance. Just wait for when the source code drops. We will get roms of way higher quality out of that.

Also, fabs rom is only using a gingerbread theme, which many d1 roms now have.

People these days... *sigh*

Search tags for this page

forums about android rom porting