F/C after opening contacts?

cc16177

Reaction score
Lately when I open a contact the phone freezes up as soon as it gets to the screen where it lists all my options for that particular contact (call, text, etc...). It makes no difference whether I search for the contact in the Google bar (which I enabled), if I open them from my "Starred Contacts" folder, or if I open them directly from the contacts list... no difference.

It doesn't happen every time but i'd say it's about 70% of the time, which is very frustrating. The phone locks up for probably about ten to fifteen seconds and then asks if I want to F/C or wait, if I click wait then everything is back to normal and i'm good to go.

Now since yesterday I have installed Beautiful Widgets (which I have heard nothing but good things about), Home++ and Better Keyboard. All of those apps seem to be reliable and not only that but i've actually gone through and removed all apps I didn't really need just to see if possibly one of them was causing the problem.

Anyone have any ideas or suggestions? All thoughts would be appreciated.

I would like to say that other than this I have had absolutely no problems with my Droid and out of the six phones i've owned in the last year (yes, six :icon_eek:) this has been by FAR the best experience.

HelterSkelter

Reaction score
I've been having what I think is the same problem with the phone app. When I click to make a call the phone will seemingly freeze. I've had to reboot to make the app functional again. I have the same 3 apps you listed, but I'm somewhat sure it's Home++ if it's one of them. After the last 2 Home++ updates I've been getting Forced Close notifications on that app... pretty annoying.