ezeStand - The Ultimate Smart Phone Stand

OP
E

ezeStand

Reaction score
Just $3.99 with FREE SHIPPING when you order the ezeStand!
Thanks,

What about if we already ordered the ezeStand? I already got the notice that mine shipped. Guess I'll see how well it works with the regular cable first anyway.
Hi Nighthawk,
I'll will work on setting up a past customer discount for ordering just the cable once I get more stock in. Stay tuned and I hope you enjoy the ezeStand.
Thanks,

anjoga

Reaction score
Just $3.99 with FREE SHIPPING when you order the ezeStand!
Thanks,

What about if we already ordered the ezeStand? I already got the notice that mine shipped. Guess I'll see how well it works with the regular cable first anyway.
Hi Nighthawk,
I'll will work on setting up a past customer discount for ordering just the cable once I get more stock in. Stay tuned and I hope you enjoy the ezeStand.
Thanks,

You truly offer some of the best customer service I've seen. Kudos!

OP
E

ezeStand

Reaction score
Hi Nighthawk,
Thanks,

You truly offer some of the best customer service I've seen. Kudos!
Thanks Anjoga!

Newps

Reaction score
Recently received my eze stand. It does not, however, activate the multimedia mode. Did you maybe forget to put a magnet in mine?

OP
E

ezeStand

Reaction score
Recently received my eze stand. It does not, however, activate the multimedia mode. Did you maybe forget to put a magnet in mine?

Hi Newps,
A few customers had issues with very thick cases such as the body glove. I have a free magnet that I'll send out to you to fix the issue and all subsequent ezeStand shipments have this preinstalled. I've sent you a PM with more details.
Thanks,

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just got my stand and cables and got to say I LOVE the stand. Great overall design and love the minimalistic aspects (it's surprisingly small compared to competitors) but it LOOKS GREAT and is very stable in both positions.

Love the 90 degree cable, in retrospect I should have gotten two of them instead of 1 or each. Thanks for everything, will be recommending when I can!:icon_ banana:

barcodelinux

Reaction score
Great Product

I received my ezeStand a few days ago and absolutely love it. It does exactly what I wanted. And the $13 price (with free shipping) is great.
Only suggestion is using a little stronger magnet to trigger the car dock mode.

I will be ordering another ezeStand and 2 of the 6ft R/A cables when they become available. Please advise this username at gmail as to when they are available.

OP
E

ezeStand

Reaction score
KZIWarrior & Barcodelinux
Thanks for the very positive reviews guys! It's great to hear back from Droid owners about the ezeStand. I'll let you know as soon as I get 6' Right Angle cables back in stock. They do work well and look perfect with the Droid/ezeStand combo.
Thanks again,

jcardona1

Reaction score
i also received my stand a few days ago. keep at my desk at work and i love it! best $13 i spent. the build quality is great and i love how it holds the phone vertically or horizontally. great work!! :)

Wuzz Ranger

Reaction score
Review for the people that cannot make up their mind about what stand to get.

The video review for the EZ Stand doesn't do it justice.....it's a good video but you really must feel it and see it for yourself. I've had a lot of phone stands in my day but nothing really compares to the quality of this product. It's really sturdy, and durable. The grip on the bottom is made of a really high grade "A" grip. Your phone really sits well in either portrait or landscape. The plastic that is the foundation of EZ Stand is really thick. It doesn't bend or flex in any way.

Price: Compared to most stands.....I give this one an A+
Shipping: From California to Ohio, two days. A+
Durability: Strong, comfortable feel, A+

Get one!

anjoga

Reaction score
I have three ezeStand's now total, and I love them (thanks Todd ;)). I have one on my desk at work and at home, and one on an end table at home as well. I keep a charger plugged in near each one for easy access charging. I tell all of my friends that have Droids about them. I wish I had purchased some of those right angle USB cables you are now selling though. Those look great.

Thanks again, Todd! Keep up the great work! :)

lapsalot

Reaction score
Add to Cart wont work

I cant get the Add to Cart button to work for the stand. It works for the extra cable but not the stand. Any suggestions?

OP
E

ezeStand

Reaction score
I cant get the Add to Cart button to work for the stand. It works for the extra cable but not the stand. Any suggestions?

Hi Lapsalot,
I've just attempted to republish that page and make sure the button is on the top layer. I moved it down a little as well. I have heard certain browsers seem to have issues. Please try it again and let me know if it works. Try hovering the cursor around the button until it changes and then select.
Thanks,