ezeStand - The Ultimate Smart Phone Stand

greyghost04

Reaction score
Todd sent me the extra magnet and now the stand works perfectly with a Body Glove on my Droid. :icon_ banana:

anjoga

Reaction score
Thanks for all of the positive feedback! Looking forward to more ezeStands arriving next week!

So do you have these in stock yet?

Stock has arrived and ezeStands will be shipping tomorrow!!!

Thanks,

Woo%20Hoo%20Homer.jpg

onthemark

Reaction score
Glad you are back in stock. Just placed an order today, should be a nice addition to the night stand for the alarm clock, music and late night scribbles when I have a great idea.

OP
E

ezeStand

Reaction score
Thanks for everyone's support here at DroidForums for the ezeStand. It was a long night but over 100 ezeStand shipped out this morning!!! Everyone who ordered as of 3/10/10 ... your ezeStand is on the way! Check out the army of ezeStands!
photo.php
photo.php

Thanks,

Attachments

• 2010-03-10 20.11.36.jpg
    2010-03-10 20.11.36.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 213
  • 2010-03-10 20.12.17.jpg
    2010-03-10 20.12.17.jpg
    1,021.1 KB · Views: 142
  • 2010-03-10 20.12.34.jpg
    2010-03-10 20.12.34.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 137
OP
E

ezeStand

Reaction score
Just ordered mine from Canada, pretty exited to get this. Any ETA for Toronto?
Hi Holdfast,
We've received your order and will get it shipped out tomorrow. Regular delivery is 2-5 days here in the US and I think getting through customs adds 1 or 2 days. Thanks for your order!

rickyC

Reaction score
Good looking product with good reviews, a kick a$$ price point and free shipping.
Order placed! :)

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
Got a ETA on the 6' cables again... Sorry, I slacked off last week and didn't pre-order when I should have. Def needing one of these for my nightstand though (I need the portrait mode).

OP
E

ezeStand

Reaction score
Got a ETA on the 6' cables again... Sorry, I slacked off last week and didn't pre-order when I should have. Def needing one of these for my nightstand though (I need the portrait mode).
Hi KZIWarrior,
I'm having a tough time with the supply chain on the cables side. They are way more popular than I thought. I just received 10 samples of a 3ft, 6ft, and a 6ft Right Angle :)
cable from a new supplier that I'll be testing out this afternoon. If a all looks good, I'll put the "Add to Cart" option for the limited quantity that you can probably catch and buy tonight. Otherwise, I'll be placing a large order with the supplier and expect delivery to be 7-10 days.
Thanks,

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hi KZIWarrior,
I'm having a tough time with the supply chain on the cables side. They are way more popular than I thought. I just received 10 samples of a 3ft, 6ft, and a 6ft Right Angle :)
cable from a new supplier that I'll be testing out this afternoon. If a all looks good, I'll put the "Add to Cart" option for the limited quantity that you can probably catch and buy tonight. Otherwise, I'll be placing a large order with the supplier and expect delivery to be 7-10 days.
Thanks,

SWEET, especially the 6' right angle. I'll keep an eye on the site tonight. Def like 2 of those 6' right angles (can you confirm the angle, i.e. is the cable going down in portrait, there was another thread today and their right angles where going the wrong way:mad:).

OP
E

ezeStand

Reaction score
The 6ft Right Angle USB cables are available now (limited supply but more on the way). These cables will route downward when the Droid is sitting upright or to the right when the Droid is sitting in sideways in Dock mode. Just $3.99 with FREE SHIPPING when you order the ezeStand!
Thanks,

Attachments

• Micro USB cable left angled.jpg
    Micro USB cable left angled.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 158
  • R-A-horizontal-compressed.jpg
    R-A-horizontal-compressed.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 192
  • R-A-upright-compressed.JPG
    R-A-upright-compressed.JPG
    36.1 KB · Views: 165