1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Eye B Nu Heer

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by hoodboogie, Aug 2, 2010.

1. hoodboogie

hoodboogie New Member

Well I finally removed At&t from my life! So tired of dropped calls and silly data plans. My wife and I drove on down to Best Buy this weekend where we used some gift cards we have had for a while and purchased the last Droid X (his) and an LG Ally (hers) and so far having a fun time with our new toys. I was wondering how she would take to the Android OS being that she was using an iPhone 3GS but she seems to love the Ally.

Anyways, just wanted to say hello and I will be crawling these forums for a bit as I just rooted my Droid X! :)