ExZeus => Awesome 3D Shooter for Android

Merire

Reaction score
Hello there,
I bought the game a few days ago and it was ok, but recently I updated the game in android market, and since that, I can't play... It says that it has to download the 57 Mo again, then says "Security check failed please read sdcard:\\hyperdevbox\exzeus\log.txt for details and instructions". In the log, it says :
UID:
GUEST0100000000000000000000000000000(...)
PKCODE:1
VERSION:120
Incorrect or invalid IMEI !Are you executing this application from an emulator ? This application is not allowed to be executed from an emulator or from any device with no valid IMEI".

I'm not running the game on an emulator, I'm just using my stock non-rooted Milestone. Do you have any help ? Where can I contact the devs ?

Edit > Nevermind, *#*#4636#*#* solved my problem. After I sent an email to the devs, unfortunately... My IMEI number vanished, I don't know why. But rebooting the phone made it appears again.

CunnyFunt

Reaction score
any chance there is the 57mb update available somewhere online? so i can download this at home and drag it over to sd
I don't have access to wifi at home/out and the size will really eat into my data plan

kristoff125

Reaction score
any chance there is the 57mb update available somewhere online? so i can download this at home and drag it over to sd
I don't have access to wifi at home/out and the size will really eat into my data plan

Verizon has unlimited data...

GuiltyBreak

Reaction score

theXeffect

Reaction score
Hello there,
I bought the game a few days ago and it was ok, but recently I updated the game in android market, and since that, I can't play... It says that it has to download the 57 Mo again, then says "Security check failed please read sdcard:\\hyperdevbox\exzeus\log.txt for details and instructions". In the log, it says :
UID:
GUEST0100000000000000000000000000000(...)
PKCODE:1
VERSION:120
Incorrect or invalid IMEI !Are you executing this application from an emulator ? This application is not allowed to be executed from an emulator or from any device with no valid IMEI".

I'm not running the game on an emulator, I'm just using my stock non-rooted Milestone. Do you have any help ? Where can I contact the devs ?

Edit > Nevermind, *#*#4636#*#* solved my problem. After I sent an email to the devs, unfortunately... My IMEI number vanished, I don't know why. But rebooting the phone made it appears again.
("hey how did u get ur phone to download this game on ur milestone?")

eNonsense

Reaction score
fun game. super hard though. bullets and lasers coming at you so quick it's hard to dodge.

i had to invert my up & down tilting. the default way wasn't intuitive for me. as soon as i did that i was playing much better.

Mayze

Reaction score
Great game. I wish there was a way to save our progress instead of having to start over every time.

nphil

Reaction score
yeah its a problem with my latest ROM, the dev modified the build.prop file in some way, and a lot of apps are missing from the market.

OP
MustangGT500

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
hey guys. with which robot do you play ? i play with the ahm orange one. dont know the name right now :D