ExZeus => Awesome 3D Shooter for Android

Purist

Reaction score
Clock's counting down, tick tock! My money is burning a whole in my pocket.

Purist

Reaction score
It's out! And it's terrific. Best game on the market by a mile, even better than Raging Thunder. Controls are good, the explosions are sweet, and the bosses are tough. Lots of fun. There are some small framerate issues, but not a deal breaker. Also, it does not work on N1 from what I've read.

hyperdevbox

Reaction score
It's out! And it's terrific. Best game on the market by a mile, even better than Raging Thunder. Controls are good, the explosions are sweet, and the bosses are tough. Lots of fun. There are some small framerate issues, but not a deal breaker. Also, it does not work on N1 from what I've read.

Glad to see that you appreciate the game :)

So about the leaderbord, we have 3 of them, one for the Beginner, one for the Advanced and for the...experts :p

So you can decide how difficult you want the game on the option and then you'll be ranked on the according leaderboard, also, the TOP player will have his nickname displayed on the HUD on all other phone playing the game...kind of ..get your 5mn of FAME ;)

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
Looks great, I'll download it tonight. Glad to see a great game for the Droid. Looking forward to it.

Purist

Reaction score
Wrote up some quick impressions.

Overall, I’ll definitely keep this purchase. We need to reward developers like HyperDevBox that go out of their way to bring something this impressive to Android. It weighs in at a whopping 57MB, but it all gets stored on the SD card, which is great. One year from now we may ask a lot more from our game purchases on the platform but for now it is an impressive and fun-filled effort.

INFERNO

Reaction score
I recommend everyone being on wifi for the first time......because it downloads another 57mb.....and goes slow on 3g....but it's worth the $4

OP
MustangGT500

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
@hyperdevbox :

im a german user. in germany the payment method of credit card isnt very popular. not many people, including me, does have a credit card - but the most do have paypal. so heres my question : is it possible to pay the game with paypal ? would be very nice.

greets andre.