ExZeus => Awesome 3D Shooter for Android

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Look here. will be available soon. who says we dont have good games ? :)

[video=youtube;DLa11Ah_nFQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLa11Ah_nFQ[/video]

* Fast and furious 3D shoot'em-up style, with powerful weapons.
* Up to 12 different enemies and 5 different bosses.
* Hit-bonus system and power-up scheme.
* Multi-Lock and Fire & Forget Missiles.
* Shop to upgrade your robot's features and build your strategy.
* Original soundtrack with high-energy beat keeps pace with the intensity of the action.
* 3D Sound.
* Use of the accelerometer to control your Robot, Lock and Shoot missiles at will.
* Full animated Tutorial.
* Unlimited replay value.

More Infos here :

http://www.hyperdevbox.com/exzeus/

shot2_web1.jpg
shot1_web1.jpg
shot4_web1.jpg

hyperdevbox

Reaction score
Look here. will be available soon. who says we dont have good games ? :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLa11Ah_nFQ

* Fast and furious 3D shoot'em-up style, with powerful weapons.
* Up to 12 different enemies and 5 different bosses.
* Hit-bonus system and power-up scheme.
* Multi-Lock and Fire & Forget Missiles.
* Shop to upgrade your robot's features and build your strategy.
* Original soundtrack with high-energy beat keeps pace with the intensity of the action.
* 3D Sound.
* Use of the accelerometer to control your Robot, Lock and Shoot missiles at will.
* Full animated Tutorial.
* Unlimited replay value.

More Infos here :

index

shot2_web1.jpg
shot1_web1.jpg
shot4_web1.jpg

Hi thank you for posting the information, we are very excited about releasing this ExZeus arcade game for the Droid/Milestone, the Motorola hardware "rocks" :)

Jedijesus95

Reaction score
They have another game called Lovecatch which is also a very good game. And it installs most of the game to the sd card so it saves a lot of space for other apps. It would be nice if more developers would do that.

Mayze

Reaction score
Looks great! Im not that fond of rail shooters but I might have to give this one a try

pandroid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
dev should be hired to create arcade games, that what the demo reminds me of

great job though!

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
Looks AWESOME!!! Can't wait. :woot:

But PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! don't release it until it's ready.... like someone did with Specetracks last week... Got our hopes and and it won't even load past the menu :icon_ nono:...

hyperdevbox

Reaction score
Looks AWESOME!!! Can't wait. :woot:

But PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! don't release it until it's ready.... like someone did with Specetracks last week... Got our hopes and and it won't even load past the menu :icon_ nono:...

It is regretable for Specetracks but i am quite sure they'll fix it. As for ExZeus we think a release within this week but cannot tell when exactly.....

OP
MustangGT500

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
welcome to our forum, hyperdevbox! this week would be very cool :). hope youll release other great games for android too. we have to less good developers. will it store the data on sd like love catch ? greets.

hyperdevbox

Reaction score
welcome to our forum, hyperdevbox! this week would be very cool :). hope youll release other great games for android too. we have to less good developers. will it store the data on sd like love catch ? greets.

thank you very much :)

Yes, like "LoveCatch" all game data will be downloaded straight to the SDCARD ;)

Purist

Reaction score
I'd be curious to know if developers are sharing the knowledge on how to D/L direct to the card, b/c that really holds back the games in a big way.

OP
MustangGT500

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
i dont think its that hard. just think the devs are to lazy. i mean even the quake 2 port is downloading additional data to sd card. and this is from a hobby programer. so it cant be that hard. other games like a rpg that name i dont know right now sorry and friday escape do downloading data to sd too. hope the devs change their mind in the future.

Jedijesus95

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to this game and I plan on buying Lovecatch later this week. We need to support good developers.