Extremely new to this

Sinsandman

Reaction score
I downloaded and installed a 2.1 for my Eris (don't know if it is a root or leak...or if there is a difference between the two) and I keep seeing posts referring to Sense and just HTC. I am assuming that sense is better, how can I tell if I have sense or not?

wyzzerdd

Reaction score
Im not sure i understand your question but ill try and answer it. As far as i know theres only 1 sence and it comes with all the leaked or rooted versions of android for eris.

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Droid Eris comes stock with SenseUI. Most HTC devices come with Sense. SenseUI is the "skin" that HTC themes over regular Android. The Nexus One does not have SenseUI even though HTC made it. Motorola Droid doesn't have it either. Motorola has it's own "skin" it puts over some of its Android phones like the new Devour and the Cliq, but the Motorola Droid does not have it. You can tell a major difference by looking at the Droid compared to the Eris and see the difference between SenseUI and regular "unskinned" Android

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
Ummm I may be wrong but I thought the nexus one was made by google. HTC didn't make the nexus one as far as I know.