extract files over network

damfil

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
samsung s5
Hi
My network nas has a folder with the files .r01, .r02, etc (Note: .r01, .r02, etc files are needed to extract the one file inside them)
I want to extract the file from r01, r02 etc to the same folder in my nas drive using my android phone
I've tried a few programs clicked on r01 and they all save r01 to temp folder in phone but ask for location of r02 but doesn't let me search for r02
On my windows pc I just go in the folder right click on r01 and it extracts the file to the same folder no problem
if i copy all .r01, .r02, etc files to my phone i can extract the file but dont want to do that every time
thanks for the help

Last edited:

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
The only time I've ever seen .r01, r02 files is with winrar. Where on your phone do you see them?

OP
D

damfil

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
samsung s5
The only time I've ever seen .r01, r02 files is with winrar. Where on your phone do you see them?

Hi yes they are winrar files I want to extract them in the nas to my nas (I use Es file Explorer to view my nas)
It won't let me extract r01 r02 file unless it's on my phone. I want an app that will extract from nas to same nas folder