Extra sensitive keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
D

DigbyDNh

Reaction score
Well I ended up having to do a factory reset for a picture sharing issue and it still did NOTHING for my extra sensitive keyboard so I don't know!

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

NoBloatware

Reaction score
Go for the certified like new replacement. Just call Verizon and tell them the issue. They may have you do another factory reset. For $12 they'll overnight it if you can't wait. I'm so happy with my replacement. The keyboard actually works properly!

Note, my first replacement had a problem with the touch sensitivity and they had to send me another. Have some patience with Verizon because they'll eventually come through for you. I'm very happy w/ Verizon despite the now-resolved hardware problems.

OP
D

DigbyDNh

Reaction score
The phone I'm using now is a certified like new cause of my first one the screen didn't work in the middle. U think if I call them about the sensitivity issue?

OP
D

DigbyDNh

Reaction score
Well I called vz about my keyboard cause I couldn't tkae anymore. The lady told me it's in the keyboard setting. You have to unck the learn prediction box and then clear new learned words. She said it's a Google thing they it just get overwhelmed and freaks out lol. It seemed to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.