External/Internal/SD Storage

Doksa

Reaction score
Maybe I am just clueless, but can someone please give me a hand figuring this out?

I use the Elixir widget which shows internal and external storage. For internal it say I have 968M remaining. For external 7.3GB.

However, when I go to Settings>Storage is says Internal Storage/Storage/SDCard0 is 7.32GB remaining. SDCard/Storage/SDCard1 has over 14 remaining.

When I go to individual apps, some have a "move to internal storage" option while others have a "move to phone" option.

I'm trying to move as much as possible to my SD Card. My thought right now is that hardly anything is on it, but I could be wrong. Mainly because all the stuff above is confusing the crap out of me!

fbarks

Reaction score
SD card 0 is really the phone internal storage, SD card 1 is true SD card external storage.

OP
D

Doksa

Reaction score
So, when I go into manage apps and have the "move to internal storage" or "move to phone" options, move to internal storage is essentially putting it on my true SD Card?

GotnFX

Reaction score
So, when I go into manage apps and have the "move to internal storage" or "move to phone" options, move to internal storage is essentially putting it on my true SD Card?

Mine only reads move to SD and will be highlighted if you can move the app to SD.

ForumRunner_20130807_182423.png