Extended Life Battery

Trex527

Reaction score
Is there such thing as an extended life battery for the Droid? I hear there is one... If so how long does it last for on a frequent day of using your droid? Because I don't like charging my phone twice a day...

pyro6128

Reaction score
There is an extended batter made by seidio. The only catch is that its larger than the battery that came with the phone, so it protrudes out. They are supposed to make a slim extended battery that will by the same size as the stock one, but they've been working on it forever and don't seem very interested in finishing it (judging from the lack of replies in regards to said item). All that being said

Seidio Innocell 2600mAh Extended Battery for Motorola Droid - Droid Batteries - Droid Forums Store

there ya go

Fail Tactics

Reaction score
Jesus, just look how bad it looks.
2.jpg

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Is there such thing as an extended life battery for the Droid? I hear there is one... If so how long does it last for on a frequent day of using your droid? Because I don't like charging my phone twice a day...
Don't forget -- we have an Accessories forum. There's definitely a thread on the Seidio extended battery there.

Jesus, just look how bad it looks.
Gotta choose your priority in this case. More power or keeping the Droid slim and trim.

pyro6128

Reaction score
Yea that battery is hideous, but it gives you twice the battery life. So i guess if thats what you're looking for it will help. Also with juice defender, it really depends on what you want the extra battery for. If you want more battery power so your phone will simply be on longer, then juice defender will help you. But if you want the extra battery power so that you can use your phone more or play more games or something, juice defender is not going to help you.

OP
T

Trex527

Reaction score
wow that does look hideous!! lol and thanks guys ill definately look into juice defender! :D