Extended battery

rosso

Reaction score
Iknow there is much discusion about battery life..all manor of tweaks that work for some as well as wiping battery stats charging discharging to supposedly rest the battery.
Many of these tweaks reportedly work. My issue is thus far none have worked for me. Quite the opppsite no matter what I do my stock battery lasts twice as long as my extended battery. I am thinking that the extended batteries I bought (2), r total duds.
Sound reasonable or should I keep trying...

Sent from my rooted Droid X Liberty 3

Brennan_Huber

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I would keep trying but my guess is that they are duds

FreeMyMoto!!!
FreeMyMoto!!!
FreeMyMoto!!!

haxerpaylay

Reaction score
I have the official verizon extended battery and I think it works great.

Line up:
Asus Transformer
DroidX
OgDroid

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have a 3500 mAh battery off eBay and it works great. Its large though. I made 26 hours on CM7 with screen brightness on auto and tons of use. It was $22 with external charger and battery door

X

nguyenlm

Reaction score
Using the OEM Verizon extended battery i can get 26-27 hours easy and still have 30% battery left.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Using the OEM Verizon extended battery i can get 26-27 hours easy and still have 30% battery left.

Impressive, but what ROM are you running and were you on wifi?

2nd init ROMs aren't good for battery life and I could easily get 3-4 hours more on my stock battery with a regular init ROM. I have a problem with putting my phone down unless I am working or driving.

X

OP
rosso

rosso

Reaction score
I have a 3500 mAh battery off eBay and it works great. Its large though. I made 26 hours on CM7 with screen brightness on auto and tons of use. It was $22 with external charger and battery door

X

Well I got mine from ebay too. 3500mAh as well included cover. I paid about $22.00 for both no charger. Guess in the end I got what I paid for. Any chance u remember the seller?

Ross

Sent from my rooted Droid X Liberty 3

B

bens42608

I have the official verizon extended battery and I think it works great.

Line up:
Asus Transformer
DroidX
OgDroid

O man I thought I loved my bionic b4 but now with the extended battery it's like I never knew what true love was lol. All day with 4g on and virtually unlimited power. Haven't gotten it to die yet. Stock battery couldn't last half a day with 4g turned on

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums