Extended battery

DetroitDroid

Reaction score
Got the extended battery last week. Makes a huge difference. Makes my bolt much more lovable.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

imreddy

Reaction score
It as bulky as it look in videos and pictures? I just purchased a Thunderbolt and am thinking about getting an extended battery.

chukeee

Reaction score
It ain't to bad. I got the seidio case that pretty much will round it off to make it look better. Also went with the 3500mah seidio extended battery.

KillerKPD

Reaction score
I have had the ext batt for months now. I love it, keep the original with me just in case. I can get at least 16 hours out of my phone without worrying about what is "on".

Rhino94

Reaction score
I have extended battery it is insane I can do whatever I want on it and the battery is guaranteed to last me the whole day which is always a nice thought to have.

kparks

Reaction score
It as bulky as it look in videos and pictures? I just purchased a Thunderbolt and am thinking about getting an extended battery.

You should.. at first I thought it was kinda big but I like it a lot and it makes the phone easier to hold get the HTC brand and call VZW and tell them u been having bad battery life they should give you 25 to 50% off..

imreddy

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I was apprehensive about getting, because of the size, but I refuse to carry my wall charger everywhere I go.

RedSectorA

Reaction score
I also recommend getting a seido active extended case if you get the extended battery. It basically extends the bump from the battery further so it goes over the built in kickstand. The back of the TB looks a lot less ridiculous when it's in this case.

Rhino94

Reaction score
If you want a decent case Verizon has one on their website for the thunderbolt tht goes over the battery and doesn't block the kickstand

JRParsons

Reaction score
I'm on my first day with the extended battery, I got 14 hours down to 30%, then have the phone to my 8 year old who played games with it for about an hour and it died. So with moderate use you should get at least 20 hours.
It is as bulky as it looks in the pictures, but I find it easier to hold.
I had to choose between battery life and looks.
Waiting on the extended case from Amazon. Hoping that makes it look a little better.
Verizon Wireless was offering 50% off 24.99, don't know if that is still in affect.

imreddy

Reaction score
I just ordered my extended battery and case from Verizon. I purchased an extra battery and battery charger, but I can't get use to pulling the back off of my phone to replace the battery throughout the day. I was turned off by the additional bulk that the extended battery would add, but don't care at this point. I'm still within my 14 days return but I've had the Droid Charge (it had issues) and I'm not a big fan of Motorola; so the thunderbolt the best choice.

I will update on how much I'm getting out of the extended battery in a week or so.

kparks

Reaction score
I just ordered my extended battery and case from Verizon. I purchased an extra battery and battery charger, but I can't get use to pulling the back off of my phone to replace the battery throughout the day. I was turned off by the additional bulk that the extended battery would add, but don't care at this point. I'm still within my 14 days return but I've had the Droid Charge (it had issues) and I'm not a big fan of Motorola; so the thunderbolt the best choice.

I will update on how much I'm getting out of the extended battery in a week or so.

Did u call and get some money off the battery?? Trust me its not that big ull be used to it in a day or 2

imreddy

Reaction score
Did u call and get some money off the battery?? Trust me its not that big ull be used to it in a day or 2

I logged into my Verizon then began looking for accessories. The battery ended up automatically 50% off.

tbolt1125

Reaction score
Went to the store today and got my extended battery for 25 and I have to say it doesn't make the phone bulky to me, if u were to hold the bionic and the thunderbolt it is about the same thickness with the extended battery

sent from the bolt