Extended Battery supplement for almost all phones coming soon

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
My brother was tasked to test this and basically left me to do it. I am told it is called the P893 (provided link supports name). It's a Motorola product that basically takes the place of an extended battery for phones such as the Razr that doesn't have a removable battery. However I have found this useful for my Droid 3 and Bionic as well. Just the other day my buddy used it to charge his Dinc2. Point being providing Motorola sticks to the projected $50 price tag I would strongly advise getting one.

What my experience has been. It charges in about half an hour....maybe an hour from the wall and charges your phone in about the same amount of time....from 0 to full.

Here is a link that he just sent me that provides more information about it for you to read on. I would post images but have been very specifically told that if I do that I will be missing a limb...and not either of the 2 I walk on or use to carry things....if you follow my drift.

Take my word for it....this thing has been very cool.

P893 UNIVERSAL PORTABLE POWER PACK - Overview - Motorola Mobility, Inc. USA

tennvol

Reaction score
I've been using a Primo powerpack for a few months and it's great. I can recharge my Bionic about 5 times on a single charge and can power other things as well.