Extended Battery Showdown

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ok, I have been up and running with no charger for 13h 41M on the extended battery on what I would call heavy use. I have 15% left - it's the first time it's gotten this low ever. 30 Min Voice Calls. At least 20 IM's Chat application running all day and being used. 4 hours 16M display on. Phone Idle 9H 24m Wifi on all day. Cell Standby all day time without signal 31%. I probably played about 3 1/2 hours of games that use graphics and internet. What do you think?

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
I lose 1% every 5 mins under my heavy use.... typically 4g web browsing

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Mmracing

Reaction score
What are you guys using that shows 1% increments and is accurate? I have yet to find one.

crxlvr

Reaction score
Best I mustered with heavy and moderate usage would be 29 h and change. With data off I got over 2 days on it.

gravebelly

Reaction score
I did 3 battery cycle drains. I can make through 10 hours of work with moderate use and still not have to charge until bed time :) I am very happy with extend battery and highly recommend it.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
With my typical usage I can make it through one day - last night when I finally got home around 10:00 I was at 3% - I unplugged at 6:30am

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Im at 10 hours with 15% left.... but I only had 3hrs of screen on time which is less then usual... as long as I make it through the work day is all I care for... hated bringing a charger everywhere.... plus I have the standard battery as a backup

OP
SSHGuru

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Circle battery widget.

I'm sure it would have lasted longer if I wasn't playing games.

Rodimus4180

Reaction score
I got 2days 9hours and 47 minutes with moderate usage and riding and 3g only ( since there's no 4g where I live yet ). I'mvery happy with this battery. : )

From the dual cores of my XT875

jjbinks82

Reaction score
What are you guys using that shows 1% increments and is accurate? I have yet to find one.

The UNLEASHED ROM, butt that's if you can stomach rooting and ROMing your phone...

Shot to from my ever so DEFIANT ROOTED BIONIC via DroidForums

Rodimus4180

Reaction score
@ jjbinks, how r you liking the unleashed rom? I've been thinking about throwing it on my bionic but I want to get more opinions on it first as to pros and cons.

From the dual cores of my XT875