Extended battery really doesn't last very long..

crxlsturbo

Reaction score
mountainbikermark said:
No that's not good. The lower the number the better. Yours is almost no signal.

That means there literally is no signal coming in.

Support Our Troops! !!!
<><
From my Beano

Yah I know. That's why my wife's gnex never got a 4G signal at our house. It tells you how bad Samsung radios are. When people tell you that there getting great signal. It's probably because they not that far from the cell tower. Well most of us are not lucky to be next to a cell tower have to rely on a good phone with good radios.
Thank fully my next smart phone will be a HTC since they do have the best radios and that's what I rely on.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yah I know. That's why my wife's gnex never got a 4G signal at our house. It tells you how bad Samsung radios are. When people tell you that there getting great signal. It's probably because they not that far from the cell tower. Well most of us are not lucky to be next to a cell tower have to rely on a good phone with good radios.
Thank fully my next smart phone will be a HTC since they do have the best radios and that's what I rely on.

Sort of in Samsungs defense, the first batch had some with bad radios and Verizon was supposed to replace them when customers brought them back.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post

crxlsturbo

Reaction score
mountainbikermark said:
Sort of in Samsungs defense, the first batch had some with bad radios and Verizon was supposed to replace them when customers brought them back.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post

We did back in February. They sent us a refurbished nexus but still no dice. I actually got the cs rep to change my wife's phone from the nexus to the Rezound which she loves now. Now she gets 4G with her Rezound. Even some of the S3 are getting poor reception.

Islander53

Reaction score
It is marginal to bad...

Generally speaking:

GET OFF THE TOWER, STUPID: -59 dBm or higher
Excellent: -60 dBm to -70 dBm
Good: -70 dBm to -85 dBm
Marginal: -85 dBm to -100 dBm
Poor: -100 dBm to -115 dBm (bottom range varies by phone, some phones will no longer to be able use mobile data signal at varying numbers in the poor range, the Rezound is one of the better ones though)
No signal: anything -120 dBm or lower

Thanks for posting that info

OP
T

tc1

Reaction score
The more I think about it, I guess it's the high definition screen that just drains the battery.

Makes sense, whole lot more pixels to push and that has to make the cpu work harder.