1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Extended Battery Problems

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by agreco60, Nov 4, 2010.

1. agreco60

agreco60 New Member

Anybody having problems with the BH6X. I bought one yesterday and charged it 100%. I used it this morning and I noticed my X was off. Everytime I turned it on it would shut off. After 6 tries it stayed on then went off while I was on the Net. I was in a Rural area with no signal. Is there something I am missing or is there anything I should do. I never had a problem with the BH5X. Is there a update I should do. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
  2. pcw

pcw New Member

That's just great... My wife bought a BH6X for me yesterday ('cause the stock 5 sucks, and Motorola/Verizon knew it long before the DX went on sale).

Today, after a long day in a thick-walled courthouse with lousy Verizon coverage, my Droid X battery level now displays 50% at 8pm. Not bad, since I've been on and off the phone since 5:30 a.m.

I sure hope this battery doesn't crap out like the OP's. I have a love/hate relationship with my DX, and a lemon battery would be just another nail in the coffin on my ever again spending my hard-earned bucks on a Motorola wireless phone product.

Hopefully the OP's new battery is just a lemon. Verizon Wireless will certainly exchange it, but it's the hassle of the ordeal...

Good luck!
Search tags for this page

bh5x vs bh6x

bh6x problem