Extended Battery Problems

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by agreco60, Nov 4, 2010.

1. agreco60

agreco60 New Member

Anybody having problems with the BH6X. I bought one yesterday and charged it 100%. I used it this morning and I noticed my X was off. Everytime I turned it on it would shut off. After 6 tries it stayed on then went off while I was on the Net. I was in a Rural area with no signal. Is there something I am missing or is there anything I should do. I never had a problem with the BH5X. Is there a update I should do. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
  2. pcw

pcw New Member

That's just great... My wife bought a BH6X for me yesterday ('cause the stock 5 sucks, and Motorola/Verizon knew it long before the DX went on sale).

Today, after a long day in a thick-walled courthouse with lousy Verizon coverage, my Droid X battery level now displays 50% at 8pm. Not bad, since I've been on and off the phone since 5:30 a.m.

I sure hope this battery doesn't crap out like the OP's. I have a love/hate relationship with my DX, and a lemon battery would be just another nail in the coffin on my ever again spending my hard-earned bucks on a Motorola wireless phone product.

Hopefully the OP's new battery is just a lemon. Verizon Wireless will certainly exchange it, but it's the hassle of the ordeal...

Good luck!
Search tags for this page

bh5x vs bh6x

bh6x problem