Extended Battery makes huge difference with Lucid

azfords

Reaction score
Love every aspect of this phone except for the battery life. Lucid + Extended Battery = Perfect!

Added a 3000mAh extended battery and now have longer battery life than my old Apple product. Highly recommend upgrading the battery. Verizon actually sold me one for only 24.99. Saw the same thing on Amazon for 44.95.

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I recently purchased the Lucid, and I plan on getting the extended battery. I'm really surprised more people haven't jumped on it for the price.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk 2

t35rk

Reaction score
I bought and returned the Lucid and the standard battery was a big reason why. While it lasted longer than my Incredible, it ran hot and took too much time to charge. I knew the extended battery took care of these issues, but the form factor of the original battery was a major reason why I bought the Lucid in the first place vs a then $50 Rezound.

I think the S4 chip in the Incredible 4G will also take care of the battery issues and will wait for that.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

Last edited:

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
The battery is a big disappointment, but I recently purchased a rapid car charger and it's not such a big deal anymore. I somewhat expected a 4G phone to have pretty bad battery life, and I'll admit it's terrible, but having 4G is awesome.

t35rk

Reaction score
The battery is a big disappointment, but I recently purchased a rapid car charger and it's not such a big deal anymore. I somewhat expected a 4G phone to have pretty bad battery life, and I'll admit it's terrible, but having 4G is awesome.

I mostly liked the Lucid and the stock battery did last longer than my Incredible, but I didn't want to deal with the heat and the charging time. I returned it to Amazon and they refunded my .01.

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I mostly liked the Lucid and the stock battery did last longer than my Incredible, but I didn't want to deal with the heat and the charging time. I returned it to Amazon and they refunded my .01.

It does run a bit hotter than most phones, but I wouldn't say it's abnormal.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk 2

t35rk

Reaction score
I topped it out at 130.5 degrees and usually ran 10 to 15 hotter than my Incredible. I heard the extended battery helps it run cooler.