Extended battery door

CrimsonTide55

Reaction score
Is anyone using the extended battery with the stock battery door? My extended battery door won't snap on flush anymore and I was considering using the stock one. I've heard on some phones if you don't use the correct battery door that it can't put pressure on the screen..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I've heard both can be used interchangeably but if you use the stock door on the extended battery I heard there's a slight bump and the cover may pop off easier

WookieClaws

Reaction score
Is anyone using the extended battery with the stock battery door? My extended battery door won't snap on flush anymore and I was considering using the stock one. I've heard on some phones if you don't use the correct battery door that it can't put pressure on the screen..

I have the extended battery and use the stock door. Mainly because I have 3 batteries and the Incipio case and the case doesn't fit quite right with the extended door. With the stock door the extended battery doesn't let it quite fit right, but with the case on you can't tell.

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
i've tried extended battery with stock door and it was a disaster, at least in my opinion.

OP
CrimsonTide55

CrimsonTide55

Reaction score
Yea I'm gonna have to find another solution. The stock door just doesn't fit quite right. Its doable but it just bothers me if it doesn't fit flush