Extended Battery doesn't work

OP
G

Getshane3

Reaction score
Well the extended battery is 1820mah, the original is 1300mah. Its about 40 percent larger if my math is correct. So whatever your regular time was, say 12 hours, you should get 16.8 with the extended.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums
Oh okay. Thanks! I am getting a little better battery times. Maybe I am just expecting too much! Thanks for the help everybody! Maybe I am just expecting too much!

jfriend33

Reaction score
I just tried juice defender. I think it may be working. I was able to last 17 hours without the phone dying. But my phone was only syncing every 15 mins.

OP
G

Getshane3

Reaction score
I just tried juice defender. I think it may be working. I was able to last 17 hours without the phone dying. But my phone was only syncing every 15 mins.

I thought that JuiceDefender was the cause of battery draining sometimes? It seems like I read that somewhere on the forum.

jfriend33

Reaction score
Seems like different people have different results. Everyone uses their phone differently

Byakushiki

Reaction score
Try killing off unneeded running services and setting apps to only sync when you open them. Saves plenty of battery since they're not constantly eating data. You can also use a task killer/memory cleaner, just make sure it's killing MANUALLY. No point in causing a bunch of things to restart constantly thanks to auto-kill. Combined with this...
Personally, on a D2G on blur, I can make a whole day with light-moderate use, 70% left on a stock battery. Unrooted. 2nd init roms(sometimes notorious for battery life) like cyanogenmod fares slightly worse, but the battery left in the end is about the same here.