Extended Battery Case

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
Okay i just went into the Verizon store and saw that the new hard cases have the spot stuck out on the back for a ex. battery and it works gr8 got one right when i saw it lol hope this helps some people with this problem of no case like me

Tappen and Talken

want a droid

Reaction score
That's good to hear, but just so you know: you can use any Droid 2 case with the extended battery if you just remove the battery cover.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
Tillyswilly

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
Yes I knew u could do that but I don't like doing that at all bc I work construction and i don't want dirt and junk going threw the speaker hole on the back and getting n there but again that's just me....I'm anal about that kind of stuff

Tappen and Talken

Reaction score
I also work construction and have never had any debris enter my phone in this manner. Also, WHICH hard cases? The Verizon brand ones? If so, no thanks, those things are giant, expensive turds that seem designed to scratch a phone all to hell.

OP
Tillyswilly

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
Yea its the Verizon style i got the clear 1 i had it b4 i got the ex batt with no problems at all on scratching my phone at all and not as big as the body glove 1 at all

Tappen and Talken

Bradyj

Reaction score
I have the body glove and it supports the extended battery. But it is freaking huge. Love the face plate but want to get a new back so it isnt so big.