Extended Battery and body glove case

DroidX316

Reaction score
Well i just got my extended battery OEM 1930mah with the new door.However when i snap my body glove case back on it fits just right but my screen is getting the swirly bubbles even just by lightly pressing on the phone,but if i take the door off and leave it off then put my body glove back on i dont get the bubbles anymore.Is it safe to have the battery door off on the droid x?.Also should i try the original door that my phone came with to see if that doesnt get the swirly bubbles?

BodyBagz

Reaction score
Well, to put it bluntly, the Extended Battery came with a new back piece did it not? Since this battery is of a larger physical size, it obviously will not fit properly in the Body Glove case with the cover on..nor would I think you would be able to force the stock battery cover on the device and then force it into the Body Glove case any better.

Either use the standard battery/cover in the case, or use the extended battery/cover without the case...or use the extended battery without the battery cover in the case. This last option shouldnt cause any issues and the Body Glove fits fairly tight against the backside of the phone...:)

Josta

Reaction score
Droidx316, did BodyBagz solution work? I'm in the same situation....(just haven't gotten the extended battery yet for that reason).

OnMy2ndGP

Reaction score
I just received that same extended battery too and have the BG snap on case. I just have the case on without the battery door and it fits just fine. I've even noticed that without the door on while it's in the case my DX's temperatures stay about 5-7 degrees cooler. Win/Win for me.

OnMy2ndGP

Reaction score
No problem. Merry Christmas too.

rubiX 1.9.0 (leaked) DX on the v4 Juice via DF app