Extended batteries: 3 for $5!!

EVSP

Reaction score
Mine still says processing, but the charge that was pending on my debit card has disappeared. :-(

Me too ... I knew they'd catch on dangit. :'( they can't honor it unless they charge you for it. Poo.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

shanimal92

Reaction score
Just came in. Fyi, the battery charger DOES NOT come with a cable.

Sent from my OG Droid using DroidForums

Arodnum1

Reaction score
Just came in. Fyi, the battery charger DOES NOT come with a cable.

Sent from my OG Droid using DroidForums

You ruined it for everyone, so much money wasted Baha

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Last edited:

EVSP

Reaction score
Glad SOMEBODY got THEIR order :p lol

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

mikeinctown

Reaction score
Yeah, mine says still processing as well. I would like an extended battery but only got the regular ones... Well maybe got the regular ones. I notice the "charge pending" also disappeared from my account as well. I think that may have been just a small authorization to make sure funds were there before the order went through.

SquireSCA

Silver Member
Reaction score
So I am guessing that if it is still processing a week after I placed my order(Nov 30), that it is safe to assume that they are either out of stock and holding the order till more come in, or they are not going to honor it? I would assume that they would have cancelled it by now if they caught on to this, but perhaps with a couple thousand orders on hold, they are trying to make sure they cover their butts legally before pissing everyone off by canceling the orders? Maybe with that many orders, they are concerned that people might make an issue of it, or that they might get some negative press as they going into the Xmas season?

Edit: I placed my order on the 29th, so it has been a week to the day.

cp24eva

Reaction score
Any word on any 1800 mAH batteries being sold? There used to be some, but I was told by one retailer online that the battery has been taken off the shelf and has stopped production. Battery didn't work like it should have.

SquireSCA

Silver Member
Reaction score
Any word on any 1800 mAH batteries being sold? There used to be some, but I was told by one retailer online that the battery has been taken off the shelf and has stopped production. Battery didn't work like it should have.

Seido used to make some mildly extended batteriers for phones that would add an extra hour or so of use while keeping the stock battery door. I had a 1750mAh for my DX, where the stock was a 1500mAh. Not sure if they make one or not, but the Rezound will chew up a 2,750mAh battery quicker than you think, so I don't think that an 1800 would be worth the money for what would likely be an extra 15 minutes or so of actual usage...

EVSP

Reaction score
I've pretty much wrote off that I won't be getting my order - I had the charge pending on my bank account but it disappeared... when I check the status of the order, it still says "processing, check back tomorrow" ... I send an email a few days ago to [email protected] like my email said to do if I had questions but I haven't heard back. I can't raise too much fuss over it since they didn't actually charge me anything ... so I have to assume it's cancelled and/or not going to go through at all... I'll be shocked if they honor it.

cp24eva

Reaction score
Seido used to make some mildly extended batteriers for phones that would add an extra hour or so of use while keeping the stock battery door. I had a 1750mAh for my DX, where the stock was a 1500mAh. Not sure if they make one or not, but the Rezound will chew up a 2,750mAh battery quicker than you think, so I don't think that an 1800 would be worth the money for what would likely be an extra 15 minutes or so of actual usage...

Not true. I have that 2750 battery. Lasted me like 1.5 days without charging between 4G/3G and wifi with moderate usage. Streaming videos from netflix and audio from google. Texting, constant e-mails from this site, etc. Once you drain the battery all the way once and fully charge it then it's good to go. I just like the feel of the stock battery better. The extended battery to me is manageable. I don't have baby hands. it's a great battery in my opinion.