extended batt or not

PhDCow

Reaction score
Same here

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Droid Forums

I feel the same. I was reluctant to use the extended battery originally, but I like how the phone now sits perfectly in the palm of my curved hand. And the 36 hours doesn't hurt either.

despoeTR

Reaction score
Not sure if this was mentioned earlier. If it was , I apologize.
Which extended batt are you guys using? I'm getting sick of becoming a slave to my charger. I checked Amazon and there's diff kinds. Not sure which one to get.
Thanks!

OP
Alchemist945

Alchemist945

Reaction score
despoeTR said:
Not sure if this was mentioned earlier. If it was , I apologize.
Which extended batt are you guys using? I'm getting sick of becoming a slave to my charger. I checked Amazon and there's diff kinds. Not sure which one to get.
Thanks!

I'm using the extended battery from Verizon it was on sale for 29.99 I don't know bout if it's still on sale it comes with the new back too and I love that I can still use my otter box

electricman58

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
"ROOTED" Droid Turbo
Lol...the Otter Box is "So Big", that with a little bit of chiseling on the inside, you could probably fit a "CAR" battery in it!!! :-D

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

OP
Alchemist945

Alchemist945

Reaction score
electricman58 said:
Lol...the Otter Box is "So Big", that with a little bit of chiseling on the inside, you could probably fit a "CAR" battery in it!!! :-D

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

To tell the truth with otter on its like a hair bigger then with out I compared it it fits nice in pocket still too

ajb3985

Reaction score
Alchemist945 said:
To tell the truth with otter on its like a hair bigger then with out I compared it it fits nice in pocket still too

So i was wondering. So you have no problems fitting an otterbox on the bionic with the extended battery from vzw? Is it a tight fit?

OP
Alchemist945

Alchemist945

Reaction score
ajb3985 said:
So i was wondering. So you have no problems fitting an otterbox on the bionic with the extended battery from vzw? Is it a tight fit?

On my rezound its fine

Xander Crews

Reaction score
Just finished driving 14 hours from the Georgia coast to St. Louis. Had the GPS and navigation on the last 11 hours or so and unplugged from the charger because the kids were using the cig lighter to watch DVD's. Had 18% left when I got home. I think a must have feature for any future phones I get will be an extended battery option. Why anyone wouldn't get one is beyond me.

Sent from my HTC Android Rezound using Forum Runner.