Extend the life of your electronics with RavPower 14000mAh External Battery Charger

Discussion in 'RavPower.com' started by TerenceL, Oct 10, 2013.

1. TerenceL

TerenceL Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I’ve been on the road quite a bit the past few weeks, for business and pleasure. Earlier in the month, I traveled to Cedar Point for the Bloggy Conference. I carefully selected my wardrobe, packed my business cards, and electronics and off I went with my family. While I spent my time gleaning tips in workshops, my family was hanging out at Cedar Point enjoying the rides. Talk about the perfect location for a conference!

Normally during conferences I share what I’m learning via Twitter and posting photos from Instagram but I’ll tell you, it’s getting harder and harder to do that. Mainly because I’m past the 40 mark now and it’s getting a bit difficult to see the screen of my Droid. My eye doctor has mentioned the “B” word (as in bifocals), but I’m not ready to give in just yet. Another problem is that I’ve had my smartphone for a while and frankly, those models just aren’t known for keeping a charge. If you have one then I’m sure you share my frustration.

View attachment 66911

The RavPower 14000mAh External Battery Charger has really been coming in handy for me. It is a bit larger than I expected it to be, but it easily slips inside my purse, in my briefcase or in my luggage as I’m heading out the door. I love the drawstring pouch that I mentioned before because it keeps all of the attachments in one place. There’s no need to dig around the inside of my purse because I’ve lost one- but remember that handy flashlight? This is the time it would really come in handy. I also love that I can charge the power bank in the vehicle with a car charger, at my house or hotel room with an AC Adapter or with my computer.

The power pack is great to help travelers stay connected- too bad we didn’t have it when we went to Honduras. I didn’t pack a charger and my phone was dead before we’d even left the states! Whether I’m on a road trip, cruise or stuck at the airport with my family or at a blogging conference or event for business, the RavPower is going to be my new best friend.

Amazon.com: RAVPower External Battery Pack External Battery Charger Pack (14000mAh Deluxe) for iPhone 5, 4S, 4, iPad 4, Mini;Samsung Galaxy S4, S3, S2, Note 2; HTC One, Incredible, Droid DNA; Motorola ATRIX, Droid; Google Nexus 4, Nexus 7, Nexus 10 -