Extend battery life of Motorola RAZR MAXX up to 10 hours

GotnFX

Reaction score
My goodness 10 hours....there maybe something wrong with your phone or battery if you have a razr maxx and you are only getting 10 hours....what do you have running on your phone?

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Stay on wifi. That is all.

I'm on an OG Razr and I'm sitting at 70% after 12.5 hours with a few phone calls and web browsing and texting. I went to the store and was on 4G for about an hour also.

Last edited:

Halorazer

Reaction score
I think he means "by" not "to". By dimming the display the battery life increases BY 10 hours.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Simplex is a really cool custom rom. Use that and run on wifi and you'll get great battery life

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Believe it or not, dimming your display can increase battery life dramatically. Your display uses the greatest percent of your battery. The dimmer the display the less battery. My own experience... if I accidentally leave my phone on 100% brightness, I am lucky to get 15-20 hours. On 30%, I usually get over 30 hours.

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums

aktrazer

Reaction score
kellygh5 said:
What is simplex?

It's a custom ROM written by EmericanX. ICS without all the extra bloatware and such. It's also deodexed and zip aligned so it runs like butter!

Bilgediver

Reaction score
I have juice defender ultimate set to disable data when screen is off. That did the most.

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk 2