1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Export/Import Corporate Email settings

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2' started by conthan, Nov 10, 2011.

1. conthan

conthan New Member

Hello
    I have a bunch of droid mobile devices that I manage on a daily basis. We also have an Exchange server.
    My question is...is it possible to export the settings for the native corporate email client and then import them to another device?

Configuring a new device isnt much of an issue. But when I have around 40 mobile devices to configure with corporate email accounts it can become a bit much. My ultimate goal is to have some sort of file that I can text or gmail over to the user. They can then open this file and be prompted for a user name and password and then this would configure a corporate email account. Now I know I can use autodiscover features but I dont have typical default settings for my server. Any help or input would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

Conthan
  2. conthan

conthan New Member

Anyone?
Search tags for this page

android email configuration file

android email export settings
android email settings configuration file

android export email settings

android export mail settings
export android email account settings
export android email settings