Experiencing some lag after OTA...

bennett279

Reaction score
...anyone else noticing a slight lag? I can really tell it while typing and sending texts thru Handcent. Anyone else??

alexdeluxe

Reaction score
Yea, I have lag too. Kinda sucks. 2.1 ran great. I've had a random reset and a sense FC. However, the last 2 might be due to this weather widget I have. I disabled it so hopefully it won't do it again.

OP
B

bennett279

Reaction score
Is there a way to go back to 2.1?? Really the only thing out of 2.2 I would hate not to have is 720P video and the flashlite app. I wouldn't use those much anyway, and much rather speed up my DINC and not have to wait that extra second to see the keyboard fade away or that extra second to see the letter I just typed!

theguy386

Reaction score
Oh wow, u thought it was just a problem with Handcent, but after using the standard messaging app it still starts to lag after a while. I'm having to restart every few minutes just to get rid of lag

RyanPm40

Reaction score
I'm having some lag just going side-to-side on my homescreens >_>.

Stealth

Reaction score
Yes! I'm experiencing horrible lag with the new update! This is my first post here and it is to complain about this lag!

tech94

Reaction score
i notice the lag most when scrolling up or down a page on the browser. sems like the screen is less responsive or sensitive. kinda annoying