[Exclusive] Thunderbolt & Xoom Ready For Launch

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
well so much for today being the release date :( let's hold out for monday!

Monday, the 28th is what I was told, last night, by the local Verizon store here in Cleveland. However, they also said the 28th was when it would be available *online*, and it'd be another week or so AFTER that before the'd have the phones in the store.

If you buy your phones online, as I do, that's good news. If you want to physically hold the phone or want to get it and take it home with you, that's not-so-good news...if it's even accurate.

-Mike

mitchb2

Reaction score
Do we know yet if the TB will be $200 through Verizon?

Wirefly won't give any info yet about their pricing.

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
Do we know yet if the TB will be $200 through Verizon?

Wirefly won't give any info yet about their pricing.

everything is still rumored....right now it looks like either $250 or $299 on verizon

I agree with EntropikOne - I've not heard one rumor of a $199/$200 price for the Thunderbolt. Almost without exception, it's been projected at $249.00 - and that's whart the guys in the Verizon store told me last night, when I stopped in.

-Mike

mitchb2

Reaction score
It's kind of funny...my phone hasn't been dropping calls or locking up at all over the past week. If the TB had come out on 2/14 I would have bought it for sure. Now that my Droid 1 isn't acting up, I guess I have the luxury of waiting for the next wave of devices.

So I guess I'm glad for the "perceived" delay. I can wait for LG to show us what they've got.