[Exclusive] Thunderbolt & Xoom Ready For Launch

Forgetful

Reaction score
So when you say "next week" for the Thunderbolt do you mean week of the Feb 20-26 or Feb 27th to March 5th? Since technically we're currently in the week of Feb 20-26.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
So when you say "next week" for the Thunderbolt do you mean week of the Feb 20-26 or Feb 27th to March 5th? Since technically we're currently in the week of Feb 20-26.

I expect both this week.........

Reaction score
there not going to sit these in the back room for week's lol will u ppl use your head if there in the store there ready to go there is not enough room to just stock items for 4 or 5 weeks everyone would be out of business!!!

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok, one is a pad. Just because someone takes a picture of soon to be released devices; means they will be available in a few days?!!

Sorry, I just don't see anything substantial here.

You are right...afterall having both live devices here means they could hold up.... Xoom is Thursday and as far as I can tell and my VZW connects so is the bolt ......

EgooEspada

Reaction score
tx.jpg

Miami has done it again; this time he got his hands on a picture of what Verizon stores are hiding behind those closed doors. The picture was taken of some freshly opened HTC Thunderbolt and a very attractive Motorola Xoom, and it seems everything is set for the big launch next week.

That is all we have for you tonight. Spread the word guys, these bad boys are finally ready for us to get our hands on.

Source: Miami’s insiders

This pic doesn't really prove anything. They still could sit on them for a month if they wish. I don't see a confirmed date anywhere.

Come on down and i'll take you for a view or two. These items have arrived and I expect we will see a timely release. Do you see anyone else with these pictures? Or a hands on

Actually yea. Its already been known display models have reached retailers already; with some picture proof by sites like Droid-Life and PhoneArena as well. Would be great to get a concrete date on the Thunderbolt. I gave up on that device though and am looking forward to the Droid 3 and Motorola Xoom WiFi Model.

Forgetful

Reaction score

I expect both this week.........

Well my doom and gloom about a March release might be misplaced I hope...

I'd be ecstatic if I was playing with a Bolt later this week. Of course it's all up to VZW and what's going on with them. It's a relief to see completed production models though.

Arachnidus

Reaction score
Just spoke to Best Buy mobile. They have the TB in the paper for sale. I called and they just said it's pushed back a couple of weeks. WTF

I believe you're mistaken. I preordered today, and they said the 24th.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

scknoll123

Reaction score
I told them I pre orderd it and they did'nt say anything but it got pushed back

Newt86

Reaction score
Ok so the Thunderbolt is coming out in 4 days(supposedly), is there any news YET on the 4G prices?

Talk about waiting to the last minute.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok so the Thunderbolt is coming out in 4 days(supposedly), is there any news YET on the 4G prices?

same as 3g... $30 a month unlimited right now....

later on we may not be so lucky

Forgetful

Reaction score
So the display on the production Bolt in that pic is the same display that comes up when a google search is done on the phone and what the demo models of the phone have? Is it just a peel off sticker?

lapeter

Reaction score
Miami, do you know if we will be able to preorder the TB online if we are a Verizon customer like the Iphone?

same as 3g... $30 a month unlimited right now....

later on we may not be so lucky

georgek

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Verizon is going to have a pre-order for the Thunderbolt?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App