[Exclusive] Thunderbolt & Xoom Ready For Launch

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
tx.jpg

Miami has done it again; this time he got his hands on a picture of what Verizon stores are hiding behind those closed doors. This picture was taken of a freshly opened HTC Thunderbolt and a very attractive Motorola Xoom, and it seems everything is set for the big launch next week.

That is all we have for you tonight. Spread the word guys, these bad boys are finally ready for us to get our hands on.

Source: Miami’s insiders

Last edited by a moderator:

KSR17

Reaction score
Thanks for the update... Can't wait for the Xoom. :)

scknoll123

Reaction score
Wtf

Just spoke to Best Buy mobile. They have the TB in the paper for sale. I called and they just said it's pushed back a couple of weeks. WTF

Reaction score
I wonder how long it will be until the wifi version comes out...

200$ for 3g doesnt really work for me, lol

Newton122189

Reaction score
Just got back from Best Buy, $50 down :D

I'm pretty excited about it, only thing I'm wondering about is if/when I cancel the data plan is it going to have that disgusting "No Service" banner at the top 24/7 or will it just pretend like its a wifi only version? Anybody have any experience with the Galaxy Tab or any other device

livetoskateaz

Reaction score
Just spoke to Best Buy mobile. They have the TB in the paper for sale. I called and they just said it's pushed back a couple of weeks. WTF

i'm sure if you preordered you will get it tomorrow, if not make sure you go there on the 24th and get yours then.

wctaylor79

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
nice to see Miami getting some good news after this whole process.. now can Thursday come fast enough.

dave4100

Reaction score
tx.jpg

Miami has done it again; this time he got his hands on a picture of what Verizon stores are hiding behind those closed doors. The picture was taken of some freshly opened HTC Thunderbolt and a very attractive Motorola Xoom, and it seems everything is set for the big launch next week.

That is all we have for you tonight. Spread the word guys, these bad boys are finally ready for us to get our hands on.

This pic doesn't really prove anything. They still could sit on them for a month if they wish. I don't see a confirmed date anywhere.

georgek

Reaction score
Thanks WenWM for the post and Miami for the pics. There might be a light at the end of the tunnel after all.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Newton122189

Reaction score
tx.jpg

Miami has done it again; this time he got his hands on a picture of what Verizon stores are hiding behind those closed doors. The picture was taken of some freshly opened HTC Thunderbolt and a very attractive Motorola Xoom, and it seems everything is set for the big launch next week.

This pic doesn't really prove anything. They still could sit on them for a month if they wish. I don't see a confirmed date anywhere.

The XOOM is being released on 2/24, I reserved it an hour ago and the best buy salesperson had a flyer that said it and I asked as well. As for the Thunderbolt I have no idea.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
tx.jpg

Come on down and i'll take you for a view or two. These items have arrived and I expect we will see a timely release. Do you see anyone else with these pictures? Or a hands on

fishfood

Reaction score
I'm hoping to be able to take that exact same picture from my living room at this same time next week... courtesy of my fantasy football league!

Newton122189

Reaction score
I'm hoping to be able to take that exact same picture from my living room at this same time next week... courtesy of my fantasy football league!

I wish I had won my league, the $1,000 I'm about to drop wouldnt be so freakin rough

hey i mentioned it earlier but does anyone know if it will say "No Service" if you cancel the data plan?

n0yxl

Reaction score
Those are dummy phones

Ok, one is a pad. Just because someone takes a picture of soon to be released devices; means they will be available in a few days?!!

Sorry, I just don't see anything substantial here.