[Exclusive] Droid Bionic Amazing CostCo Deal $299 Includes Extra Battery, Dock & More

sonicxtacy02

Reaction score
Keep in mind that just like with Amazon, Best Buy, and other authorized retailers, people with early​ upgrades will not be able to get this price.

Cmdates2991

Reaction score
I have to questions. Will this deal be available online? And does it say how long it will last?

Cmdates2991

Reaction score
Don't mean to double post but you can't edit your posts in the news section and I can't let my bad grammar sit there without correction. "I have two questions."

thenew3

Reaction score
I have to questions. Will this deal be available online? And does it say how long it will last?

We don't even know who this will be offered by. No where in the AD does it say it's Costco. So hard to say if this will be available online or not without first knowing for sure which vendor is offering this.

Cmdates2991

Reaction score
We don't even know who this will be offered by. No where in the AD does it say it's Costco. So hard to say if this will be available online or not without first knowing for sure which vendor is offering this.

Hopefully the tipster is accurate then. I'd most definitely order this online if it is. Heck I may even drive the 45 minutes to my nearest costco

thenew3

Reaction score
Hopefully the tipster is accurate then. I'd most definitely order this online if it is. Heck I may even drive the 45 minutes to my nearest costco

I hope the tipster is correct as well. Let's hope it will be Costco and that they will have phone in stock either on Launch day or a few days after.

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
So they aren't allowed to sell wine any where by liquor stores here in Oklahoma (and that is only one of the many crappy alcohol related laws in the state). But there was an article in the paper earlier this week that said CostCo will build stores in Oklahoma IF legistlation is passed to allow them to sell wine in their stores. So here is hoping that the legislation passes, a CostCo is built, and I get a membership all before the Bionic hits stores in a couple weeks!!!:frown:

ashclepdia

Reaction score
Okay call me stupid but I HAVE to ask cuz something don't seem right here.

Is this price with a new contract? I can't see the small print on the photos and 299 for a phone like this without an upgrade or new contract don't sound right. If I can get this phone for three hundred bucks in the middle of my contract I would cream myself. I just can't see it happening

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
Yeah, I think the HD dock is 90 bucks by itself

Back when I got my Droid (Dec 27 2009) vzw was giving away three accessories with the purchase. Originally it was a case, BT headset and car charger. I was able to get them to replace the case for the car dock.

As for prices. I checked Motos site.

The HD dock for the Photon is $100, but the multimedia dock for the X/X2 is only $49. Seems like the only diff is that the HD dock has 3x USB ports while the Multimedia is just HDMI. The car dock is $60, but includes a car charger.

Still though, it's like over $100 for two docks.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
All I need is one Dock like the OG Droid has - what's that going to cost? $40?

I don't need a battery/dock or a car dock. I already have GPS in the car and I've done without an extra battery for 2 years.

Reaction score
I want that deal, id buy a membership to get it. Gotta be for an upgrade..ill drop the 50 dollar discount

Sent from my XT875 using DroidForums

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
All I need is one Dock like the OG Droid has - what's that going to cost? $40?

I don't need a battery/dock or a car dock. I already have GPS in the car and I've done without an extra battery for 2 years.

Depends. On their site the Photon 4G only has a "HD Station" for $100. The other docks for newer models are $50.

portermac

Reaction score
Does anyone know if this or any other deals come when paying full retail cost?
Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

DoctorV

Reaction score
The more that I think about this the more I'm not going to go through this. My wife and I went to Costco to buy her a Droid Charge and it took about 20 minutes for us to buy the phone screw around with the plan and then activate the phone at the kiosk. Now multiply this with the 100 or so people lined up in front of you wanting to do the same thing and this looks like a nightmare day waiting in line :(