[Exclusive] Droid Bionic Amazing CostCo Deal $299 Includes Extra Battery, Dock & More

sfcascooter

Reaction score
Got One!

I arrived at the Richmond (CA Bay Area) store at 9:30. Three people in line already (turns out two were mother/son buying just one phone). Huge crowd when they finally opened the door at 10 -- but only 6 of us were trying to get the Bionic (one late comer tried to go in front of the people who had been waiting). The rep said they had no phones in the cage in the front -- but that he had sent someone to look at the shipment. The guy came back with one box that he took to the cage and the rep said there were only three (he also said that he had expected there to be 10-15 and that they would get another 12 on the 13th). I was third in line and did some data entry with the rep, went and paid (279.99 plus tax on that -- not on 599 like at BB and VZQ stores), went to the cage and got the bag and back to kisosk for activation.

The bag has the Bionic in its box and then in plastic wrap had the items mentioned earlier (car dock, desk dock, battery charger and extra battery) and some more I didn't expect (fake leather belt case, generic screen protector (trim to fit) and a car charger and an extra wall charger -- that means with the one in the Bionic box you get two wall chargers).

Everything great so far!!

sfcascooter

Reaction score
I forgot, when I got back to the kiosk they had found another box with three more Bionics -- so everyone who got there before 10 got one -- but those who were coming in after 10 were out of luck. So -- just 6 at that store -- the rep said that others in the area had got between 6 and 15 for today.

Mtig

Reaction score
I just got home with my new Bionic from CostCo what a great deal 279.00 out the door for 303.00 with all the fixings I can't wait to start playing with it.

ToysRUs

Reaction score
Scooter,
Which desk dock did it come with. I keep hearing Regular and HD...
Thanks

I arrived at the Richmond (CA Bay Area) store at 9:30. Three people in line already (turns out two were mother/son buying just one phone). Huge crowd when they finally opened the door at 10 -- but only 6 of us were trying to get the Bionic (one late comer tried to go in front of the people who had been waiting). The rep said they had no phones in the cage in the front -- but that he had sent someone to look at the shipment. The guy came back with one box that he took to the cage and the rep said there were only three (he also said that he had expected there to be 10-15 and that they would get another 12 on the 13th). I was third in line and did some data entry with the rep, went and paid (279.99 plus tax on that -- not on 599 like at BB and VZQ stores), went to the cage and got the bag and back to kisosk for activation.

The bag has the Bionic in its box and then in plastic wrap had the items mentioned earlier (car dock, desk dock, battery charger and extra battery) and some more I didn't expect (fake leather belt case, generic screen protector (trim to fit) and a car charger and an extra wall charger -- that means with the one in the Bionic box you get two wall chargers).

Everything great so far!!

m00m00w4t3r

Reaction score
ya mines basic too...i was hoping it was the HD one :/ oh well still cant complain because i got it for the best deal ever