excitement over droid 2, nothing more

Shelooga

Reaction score
going to best buy with my card... droid 2 is probably coming home with me. im just excited at the prospect, thats all

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Let us know what you think. Play with it today and get back to us tonight or tomorrow.:)

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just came from Best Buy....oh Droid 2 and your updated physical keyboard ;)

Excitable Boy

Reaction score
Got mine last night. After calling support, wasting an hour at the Verizon store to supposedly reinstall the last two updates which the CSR couldn't get to work, and another call to tech support from home, the call in CSR told me that they'd like to replace my Droid with a Droid 2 :) I was able to get back to the Verizon store just before they closed last night and get my Droid 2.

First observation is that it's snappier. 2nd observation is that the Verizon hard case sucks next to the Seidio case I had on my Droid 1, so I'll be ordering a new Seidio for my D2 today. Everything else will have to wait until later when I actually have time to setup and configure the machine.

I was pleasantly surprised that not only my paid apps reappeared on the D2, but all my free ones seem to have as well :)