1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Excited new user!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by udroid, Jan 4, 2010.

1. udroid

udroid New Member

Hi, I'm Kim. I got my Droid in November 2009, and haven't let go of it since! It sleeps with me as an alarm clock; it showers with me as a radio; it drives with me as a navigator...well, you all know that!

I haven't had any real problems with my new friend, but this is my first smartphone, so I'm still green. Every time I have a question, I Google it and wind up here, finding my answer! I thought it was time to actually sign up since I'm always browsing the forums.

I'm a fast learner, and I hope to pay back the education offered here. Thanks in advance for your patience and assistance!
  2. cereal killer

cereal killer Administrator Staff Member

Hiya Kim and welcome.

I'm glad you decided to register and participate.

Enjoy the forums and the great members we have here.
  3. WERA689

WERA689 Guest

/\/\/\What he said! We're glad you're here, Kim!
  4. Deuel

Deuel New Member

Welcome Kim! Can't wait to see what you have to add to the forums. Glad to hear you Droid is already such a buddy.