Exchange will not push

Lakelover

Reaction score
I have set up my corporate exchange account but cannot get it to push my emails. I have to open the email app then go to menu and select refresh. I called Verizon support but they are clueless. My firmware and baseband version are up to date. Any suggestions?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Did it ever work???

I use touchdown for my Exchange Mail...

OP
L

Lakelover

Reaction score
It has never worked. I know the administrators in my school district use Touchdown.

OP
L

Lakelover

Reaction score
I have a task killer, could this be disabling sync?

labphoto

Reaction score
What version of Exchange is the mail server. For it to work correctly they have to be on a minimum of Exchange 2003 service pack 1 and the user settings in Exchange need to be setup as follows under mobile services tab, up-to-date notifications enabled.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
How exactly did you set it up? Some Exchange servers support multiple methods for connecting. Is it actually set up for ActiveSync?

wingdo

Reaction score
What version of Exchange is the mail server. For it to work correctly they have to be on a minimum of Exchange 2003 service pack 1 and the user settings in Exchange need to be setup as follows under mobile services tab, up-to-date notifications enabled.

Actually I believe Exchange 2k3 SP2 is required for Active Sync Push.

I do not have up to date notifications (that's used for smtp and text messaging) enabled on my server. All other check boxes are checked.