Exchange server sync

rolandct

Reaction score
Yeah I'm holding out on touchdown until I see what 2.2 includes when officially reloaded for X. My syncing is working but hoping for more options.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

CFloyd

Reaction score
Does anyone know why my email accounts from my exchange 2003 does not load into the contacts on the droid? All I get is the phone number. I can manually load it but I would prefer to have it load automatically since its there.

Thanks for the help

Ed Gooding

Reaction score
?'s on Touchdown app

Does it sync calendar appts. and contacts, as well as Exchange Server email with the Droid X?

I'm thinking of downloading as a short-term solution.

Thanks.............Ed

Ed Gooding

Reaction score
Touchdown is working fine for me

Thanks for the tip - I'll keep it mind. D/L'ed Touchdown and it's syncing my Exchange 2003 mail/calendar/contacts just fine. It will serve as an acceptable work-around until Moto provides a patch. Heck, I may just keep it, depending on how well the patch works.

Thanks again............Ed

fishstick600

Reaction score
I haven't read all the replies but I just wanted to let you know that moto is working on a fix for exchange servers because is it a known issue and will either come via OTA or in the 2.2 update. moto is working hard to get this fixed

GlockG23

Reaction score
I have total sync with microsoft outlook including email, calendar and contacts.
I can send and receive corporate email along with manipulate outlook calendar dates perfectly

I am really Happy with my Motorola Droid X now