I have only seen this issue on the forum under a non-related thread but I am interested to see how many users this is affecting. Ever since I purchased my Droid I have had problems with the Exchange account going into a polling (refresh) loop and killing the battery. The only way I have been able to make it stop is to remove the account and set it up again. This happens every few days or so. It is extremely frustrating. When I first set it up, I still had the same account set up on my iPhone. last week when I removed it from my iPhone, and a few days went by, I figured maybe something weird was going on between the two. But, last night, noticed my battery was almost dead for no good reason, checked the Exchange account and sure enough, it's stuck in the endless polling loop. I hope that this is something that can be fixed because it kills the whole idea of being able to use this phone in my corporate environment.