Exchange milestone for a droid?

pb8185

Reaction score
Give me your thoughts. So I bought the milestone in hong kong thinking that it should work with one of the providers in the U.S... well I was wrong, but because I'll be back in the U.S. before my warranty is up, maybe I can exchange it for a droid here in the U.S.? There are numerous small issues with the phone (I've lived with it so far but def enough for an exchange) for example, the headphone jack is loose and music crackles when the jack is wiggled, also the dust is getting through the screen (1 clear piece of dust), and the top of the slider moves slightly when pushed without the bottom of the slider moving at all. So is it possible?

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Give me your thoughts. So I bought the milestone in hong kong thinking that it should work with one of the providers in the U.S... well I was wrong, but because I'll be back in the U.S. before my warranty is up, maybe I can exchange it for a droid here in the U.S.? There are numerous small issues with the phone (I've lived with it so far but def enough for an exchange) for example, the headphone jack is loose and music crackles when the jack is wiggled, also the dust is getting through the screen (1 clear piece of dust), and the top of the slider moves slightly when pushed without the bottom of the slider moving at all. So is it possible?

I think you're stuck with the Milestone...ebay may be a good spot for it

Edit : If you can get a new unit. PM me I may buy it from you

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I agree with Miami, The Milestone is not sold here so it's doubtful they would do anything to help.

I would try to get a manufacture exchange while your still in HK, then ebay the replacement unit.