Exchange 2010 issues

Vikam

Reaction score
Is there a fix for Corporate E-mail on the newest version of D1-MIUI-0.11.26.1 that will bypass the policiy and will allow me to connect without having to use a pin or a password, if anyone have a fix or a link to a fix for this i would be very happy, because i would love to start using this Rom because it looks awsome and it works very smooth, but i will not unless i can use my corporate e-mail on the phone?

I use Bugless beast Currently and i deleted the original e-mail app and re installed one that bypasses the policy, but the MIUI gives me a error when i try to do this?

Please help?

whiskeycoke

Reaction score
Hopefully you're buddies with the server guy. I just switched to exchange 2010 and its working great, now. If your organizations secuity policy is to strict you may have trouble.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
V

Vikam

Reaction score
Hopefully you're buddies with the server guy. I just switched to exchange 2010 and its working great, now. If your organizations secuity policy is to strict you may have trouble.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Yes the policy here at my work place is very strict, but i know it is possible to replace the e-mail app with one that bypasses the policy, because i have it in my Bugless Beast rom, but the same e-mail.apk does not want to install on my MIUI rom, but i am sure some of the dev's here could figure that one out.